jQuery Accordion | Accordion Slider
Zozo Accordion is not just another jQuery Accordion. It’s responsive and touch-friendly with a lot of customization options that can be integrated into your site/blog quickly without writing any code. Some of its key features includes: such as CSS3 transitions with jQuery fallback, horizontal & vertical accordion, Load content with AJAXstyled scrollbar for Webkit, 10 unique themes, semantic HTML5 and SEO friendly and much more. Note: This is not a WordPress plugin but it can be easily integrated.
jQuery Accordion Features
- Fully documented and step-by-step guide provided to help you get up and running with Zozo Accordion. View at www.zozoui.com
- Responsive layout and touch-friendly for mobile devices – compatible with Tablet, Desktop and Mobile. The layout of the components are scaled according to resolution of the device
- 10 Examples/Templates included so that you can see how to implement these in your own website or project
- CSS3 transitions with jQuery fallback – superfast on mobile & table
- 10 built-in themes that are ready to go (white, crystal, silver, gray, black, orange, red, green, blue, deepblue), view themes demo
- Mobile touch events are used for mobile and tablet devices for faster and smoother performance. They are no 300ms delay like some other sliders/accordions having on mobile.
- Multiple accordion allowed on one page (Multiple Instances), view multiple instance demo
- Nested accordion, can have different themes and options without any conflict, view nested demo
- Horizontal and vertical accordion, view horizontal demo
- Fully customizable
- Custom styled scrollbar for Webkit browsers
- Load content with AJAX by passing an array of urls through initialization or add url directly to header of each accordion section using HTML5 Data Attributes
- Slider accordion – Add images inside accordion and it will display it like a slider, view slider demo
- Single and multiple expandMode (vertical accordion)
- Advanced animation options using jQuery Easing Plugin (optional), otherwise “linear” or “swing”. CSS3 transitions are used on mobile and tablet devices for faster and smoother experience.
- Codeless creation & customization with HTML5 data attributes
- Compatible with all major browsers (including IE7, IE8 (horizontal accordion partially supported), IE9, IE10, Chrome, Firefox 3.5+, Safari and Opera)
- Free support and updates
- Built-in WAI-ARIA Support – all the necessary rols/attributes are added automatically, as screen readers can use this extra information to improve a disabled user’s experience with your applications. W3C Design Patterns
- CSS3 and HTML5 design
- Keyboard navigation – Optionally enable the cursor keys to browse an accordion.
- Extended HTML documentation and advanced API, docs.zozoui.com/accordion