Google has just made Google Drive official. Google Drive is another stamp of Google’s existence as an Internet giant. Search Engine, Mail, Social networking(G+), Maps, Android OS and Market of apps and now Cloud storage, GDrive. It is expected to offer 5GB of free storage. Google
GDrive is expected to work on Mac, Windows, Android and iOS – all via drive.google.com.
You already have 8GB for gmail, 1GB for Docs, 1GB for photos and unlimited storage for videos. Here are some of the official pricing of extra storage with GDrive:
- 20 GB ($5.00 USD per year)
- 80 GB ($20.00 USD per year)
- 200 GB ($50.00 USD per year)
- 400 GB ($100.00 USD per year)
- 1 TB ($256.00 USD per year)
- 2 TB ($512.00 USD per year)
- 4 TB ($1,024.00 USD per year)
- 8 TB ($2,048.00 USD per year)
- 16 TB ($4,096.00 USD per year)
Google storage is shared between Gmail, Picasa Web Albums, and Google Docs. Also upgrading to a paid account will expand your Gmail storage to 25GB.